09 January, 2005

A Long Time Coming

Well, after an extended hiatis, I'm publishing again. Though what I will publish, I am not quite sure. There is so much going on, and yet nothing going on. So I remain in the crossroads of paralysis.

The entire purpose of starting this blog, was to attempt to work on my writing. I continue to have people in email letters tell me that I am a good writer. And I have ideas I would like to write about. But when I try to sit down and put them together, I find what I write not good enough. Perfectionism to a fault.

Anyway, now that I have linked this to Friendster, I best put something here. Even if it is painful to do so.

Off to work in a little bit, which is where I tend to be the most literate. Perhaps I can come up with something of interest once I'm there.

Til next time, whenever that may be!

No comments: